The Redbox TV is a free live TV APK that gives you the opportunity to see your favorite live TV programs. This APK has more a thousand channels from fifteen different countries. Recently Redbox started a new on-demand streaming service, which will allow the customers to purchase and rent digital movies and TV series.
Redbox is also associated with physical DVD, and Blu-ray rentals found at its red booths. The on-demand is now in a beta version which offers multiple new-release movies and shows. The new service is not like Netflix or HBO: there are no subscription fees, and users just pay for each film or show they rent or buy.
- Install RedBox Television on Firestick/Fire TV
- Install TV Application on Kodi Software.
- RedBox television app for iOS(iPhone/iPad)
- Install RedBox Television on Android Box TV From This Link.
How to Download & Install RedBox TV Apk for Android?
Before downloading Redbox TV App on your Android device, please make sure to enable the “Unknown sources” on your Android device. If you have not activated ‘’Unknown Sources’’, then follow the procedure below to activate “Unknown sources” on your Android device:
From the Home screen of your android phone, simply go to Settings>More Settings>Security, and then you will see an option named “Unknown sources.” Click on it to activate and allow Unknown Sources on your Android device. Follow the procedure below to install Redbox TV APK on your Android Device:
- Download the Redbox App on the Google play store or the Apple store
- After downloading, you will see a notification “Redbox TV APK downloaded”
- After that, go back to your Home screen by pressing the Home Button on the remote
- From your Home screen go into your Apps>Es File Explorer, click on Local option and then click on Download
- After you click on Download option, you will see the Downloaded Apk (Redbox TV.apk)
- Click on “Redbox TV.apk”, click on Install option and Redbox TV APK will start installing on your Android device.
- Wait till the Installation finishes
After installing the Red TV app on your Android devices. now you can access the App by clicking Apps from the Home screen of your android device.
How to Cast a Redbox TV on Chromecast
- Download and install the Redbox TV APK on your smartphone.
- Open the app and choose any category; then your preferred language.
- Once a channel is chosen it will open a popup window to select media player. Remember to enable video player option in the settings to ‘’Always Ask’’.
In this tutorial, we will be using the web video cast software. However, other software works with this procedure.
- Download the web video cast software.
- Once you have selected Web Video Cast, click on the ‘’Just Once’’ option.
- It will re-direct you to the app, and a popup will show ‘’Not- connected’’ i.e. you are not connected to a streaming device, then it will show a popup “would you like to connect now?”
- Click on the connect button; then it will start searching for the Google Cast.
- If your smartphone isn’t found, click on the settings icon then click on Google Cast menu.
- Once the device is found, choose the Google Cast, e.g. “Sam’s Google Cast” and it will start casting on the screen.
- You can now Play/Pause, Stop, Increase/ Decrease Volume of the stream with the inbuilt controls of the Web Video Cast app.
Following this procedure, you can start casting the channels from Redbox online TV to the Google Cast.
The Key Features of Redbox TV
There are some unique features available on the Redbox TV which includes:
Support External Players
Redbox TV App support all media players, i.e., the MX player, android player, web player, and 321 players. Just select the player with great features and friendly user interface.
It is very responsive and user-friendly. It contains in a minimalistic approach that does not consume a large amount of storage. Moreover, considering the number of channels available, its indeed an innovation.
Easy to Use
Redbox T.V is very easy to use and also easy to navigate. You only have to browse through the different channels and select your choice. You can also use the inbuilt Android player if you do not like installing the external player.
The developers of Redbox Television App are trying their very best to keep their app updated and working. Once you see stream down, you can always report the issue to the developer through its in-built reporting feature.
How to Install Redbox TV on a Windows PC and Mac
For you to use Redbox TV App on PC and Mac, you have to install an app called the Android Emulator. Moreover, setting up an Android Emulator is very easy. Just follow the procedure below to avoid any inconveniences.
- Download the latest version of Redbox APK file
- The downloading process is easy as long as your internet connection is good.
- After installing the Android Emulator i.e. ‘’Blue Stacks’,’ you can now proceed to the emulator home screen.’
- Go to My Apps and then select ‘’Install APK’’ option.
- Click on it and select download Redbox APK from the download folder.
- After installation, you can now start enjoying the Redbox online TV features.
These are the simple steps to set up Redbox Television on your Windows PC and Mac OS.
In Conclusion, Redbox TV App offers you free streaming of countless channels from different countries.