Whether you are looking to stream movies? and also wanting to delve back into the many channels of live television. The RedBox TV on Android Box can be a hassle to pay exorbitant fees for cable television services. Instead, there are several choices that you could make.
You can buy a game console which would have access to movie streaming applications like Netflix. or else you can go with the cheaper option and buy a television box which is specifically designed for movie streaming applications. With this said, here is an in-depth review of RedBox TV, a movie streaming application for the Android Box.
What is RedBox Television and What Does it Offer?
The RedBox TV on Android Box is a native application that allows the user to stream over a thousand live television channels from fifteen different countries for free. Channels that are containing popular ones in categories like science, kids, and sports. There are also country-specific channels, for example, those who are interesting to view German, Pakistani, and Indian channels. It can be installed on your Android Device, tablet, as well as your television. The application does support external media players like MX Player (Android Devices) and Web Player but works best with the native XYZ player. It is lightweight in that it never takes up more than 30mb of storage and it does have a reporting feature for downed channels that are not working.
How Do You Install RedBox TV on Android Box TV?
For those who may not know what an Android Box is or are just starting your research on these devices, an Android Box is a television device which allows you to put streaming applications on them, which will then be viewable and accessible on your television. An Android Box, generally speaking, runs the Android operating interface, similar to what you see on your Android smartphone and tablets.
- In order to install RedBox TV for Android Box TV,
- You must first attach the Android Box to your television via the HMDI port.
- This means that your television must be a modern model as this ensures your television has an HMDI port.
- Then you simply turn your television on, hit the power button on the Android TV Box and set it up by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once it has been set up, you can then proceed to the installation of RedBox TV app.
- To install RedBox TV for Android Box TV, you head to the Home Page and find the settings menu. Since RedBox TV is not on the Google Play store, you need to enable a security option that allows you to install third-party applications.
- Once in the settings menu, head to the option that is titled Security and Restrictions and click it.
- Enable the Unknown Sources option and hit the okay button. Now, head on over to your default browser on the home page and head to the RedBox TV official website.
- Click the download option and find it in your file manager under downloads once it has finished downloading.
- Click the redboxtv.apk file and read through the file permissions, and then click “go to installation page” and tap install.
- Once it over, click the done button and navigate back to your homepage. It will show up on the home page as an application that you can now open.
Now you can enjoy over a thousand channels of television for free. To select what channels you want to show up. Make sure to head into the settings menu within the RedBox TV application. And also check mark those that you want. This can be anything from the types of channels to the actual channels themselves. Other than this, always make sure that you are running the latest version of the RedBox TV on Android Box as this avoids errors.
Recommended: Download Redbox TV app on PC Windows & Mac laptop Click Here.